Want a shot at winning a $25K Can-Am Defender?!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Don’t miss a shot a winning a Can-Am Defender worth $25K! It’s currently being raffled off to help support the Firies Climb for MND and all you need to do is buy your tickets online. All leftover proceeds go directly to a very worthy cause.
The competition is drawn on the 26th of October. Don’t miss out!
The competition is based in NSW, but open to all states. You’ll just need to organise your own shipping, which we’re sure will be fine – given you’ve won a $25,000 beast! Pickup will be from Merriwa, NSW.
- Hard Roof
- Full Flip Glass Windshield with Wiper & Washer Kit
- 50HP, Rotax 799.9cc V-Twin, liquid cooled engine
- Intelligent throttle control with electronic fuel injection
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with VISCO-LOK front differential
- Electronic hill descent control
- Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
- Double A-Arm front suspension
- TTA-HD rear suspension with external sway bar
- Dry weight: 636.8KG
- L x W x H(cm): 305 x 157.5 x 193cm
- Wheel base: 211.5cm
- 907kg towing capacity
- 680kg payload capacity
- Multi-function digital- speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- 2″ hitch receiver
- True 4-mode traction system: 2×4 open rear dif., 2×4 locked rear dif., 4×4 open rear dif., 4×4 locked rear dif.
- Visco-Lok QE auto-locking front differential
I founded Flashover to promote Australian Firefighting. I’ve been a volunteer and a paid firefighter but now I spend my time chasing up leads, promoting good mental health and making the occasional Grumpy Firecom comic!