US – Smoke alarms wake up crew to their station on fire

This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.

In the US, Concord firefighters were awoken to their smoke alarms going off – as fire broke out in their station. It is believed the fire started inside one of their appliances, which has been totally destroyed. The crew escaped uninjured, but they were unable to make their way to their gear inside the station to extinguish the fire – so surrounding stations were called.

http://twitter.com/ConcordMAPD/status/816534762571657216/photo/1

https://twitter.com/JeffNBCBoston/status/816636515979841536/photo/1



You may also like...