On the 14th of October, Firefighters from all over Australia descended on Sydney to raise funds in an effort to help end Motor Neurone Disease. 596 Firefighters climbed the 1,504 steps of Sydney Tower wearing full structural PPE and raised over $573,000 for the cause.
Here’s the stats as of the 18th of October.
- Naomi Cocksedge – $17,370.05
- Lucy Shumack – $15,134.30
- David Laarhoven – $9,554.50
- Lisa Morgan – $8,232.84
- Lynden Davis – $7,719
- Matt Pridham – $7,660.44
- Team Zulu – $36,689.73
- Jindabyne 338 – $29,457.80
- 257 COFFS HARBOUR – $22,759.68
- Southern Coastal Climbers – $21,271.22
- Sydney ARFF – $18,887.35
- Corrimal 269’ers – $15,708.56
What an outstanding effort. If you competed in, donated to, or helped out in any way – you’re a legend. We asked firies to send us their best photos and we got *lots*. Keep doing what you’re doing and stay safe. Great job!
Enjoy the video and gallery below!
Give a little kindness. Veggie Adventures offers vegan-friendly gifts for men & women. Shoes & thongs, bags, and wallets – all ethically made, cruelty-free!