A large factory / workshop went up in flames in Camperdown which drew 12 appliances and over 50 firefighters from FRNSW. Surrounding residents were evacuated and police closed several roads in the area. Martin Grant and Australian Emergency Services Photography were on scene to grab some great photos!
Fire in Camperdown right now near Eton & Australia Streets. May be the old storage unit across the road from Dairy Bell. Police are warning people to stay away from the area because of asbestos. Hope everyone is ok.
Posted by Humans of Newtown on Saturday, 16 June 2018
Hey, do you have something you'd like to send to Flashover?
You can now send it to us via our new online forms.
Click here and start typing!