Is your station due for a new appliance? Perhaps you could hit your fleet up for one of these beasts. Have a go at this thing… Tough looking? check. On board TIC and video abilities? check. 16.5m extendable turret with a piercing tool?! CHECK!
The AT-Stinger boasts all of the usual technological elements of an AT with the addition of the multi-purpose 16.5 metres Rosenbauer ‘Stinger’ High Reach Extendable Turret (HRET) which includes the stinging piercing tool, the ability to deliver 4,500 litres per minute of water and a video and thermal imaging camera at the tip.
Photos and more info at : [Rosenbauer website].
From their website, they say that the AT-Stinger HRET (turret) also includes;
- A throw of water over 80 metres in distance – further than any Aerial Ladder Platform – powered by the world class Rosenbauer NH45 pump.
- The ‘Stinging’ piercing tool, which can punch through industrial structures and can then deliver 1,000 litres per minute of water from perforations in the spike, once penetrated.
- Rosenbauer 4,500 litre per minute monitor which can be downselected to a smaller flow for smaller incidents.
- Fixed thermal imaging camera at the tip.
- Fixed real-time camera at the tip.
- Latest in LED lighting at the tip to illuminate any scene of operation.
- All easily controlled via state-of-the art, wireless, ergonimic control (pictured)
Give a little kindness this Christmas. Veggie Adventures offers vegan friendly gifts for men & women. Shoes & thongs, bags and wallets – all ethically made, cruelty free!